We’d love to see you at the Colton Rusk Memorial 5K run and walk race event! We’ll be gathering the entire community and friends together in remembrance of Lance Cpl. Colton Rusk and the ultimate sacrifice he made on the field of battle. All proceeds from the registration fee and donations will be donated to the Colton Rusk Scholarship Fund. It will be an incredible sight for the Rusk family to see Orange Grove, and the surrounding communities, come together in remembrance of Colton. Don’t miss out.
EVENT DATES AND TIMES
- Event date: December 1, 2018
- Time: 8:00am
- Place: The Grove Baptist Church
- Registration Sites: Bowden Ford, Fuhrken Insurance, The Grove Baptist Church, Get a Grip, Kratos Gym and Woody’s Whiskey and Wine
- Registration Fee: $25.00 shirt included if registered by November 11th
- Packet Pickup: Friday, November 30, 2018 @ Bowden Ford from 8-2pm / The Grove Baptist Church from 3-6pm
- Race Day Registration and Packet Pick Up: Event location @ 6:30am (shirt not guaranteed)
TENATIVE RACE DAY AGENDA
- 6:30am: Late registration and packet pick up (shirt not guaranteed)
- 8:00am: Opening ceremonies
- 8:30am: Race begins
- Volunteer DJ/ music will play before, during and until race is complete.
- Volunteer Cooks will be making sausage wraps for participants and anyone involved.
- 10:30am or at race end: Awards, family speaker, and closing ceremonies